Experiencing stress and anxiety can feel overwhelming and threaten to consume you—just like a dragon. Find out how stress expresses itself in the body and discover new calming techniques to reduce its effects. Quickly restore your sense of peace.
Understand how to listen to stress and use that information to help calm symptoms.
Discover five of the best techniques to combat stress and anxiety. Apply the techniques and participate in brief check-ins to integrate the tools. Temper the effects of stress by:
- Understanding why the body produces common symptoms of anxiety
- Experiencing breathwork and basic techniques to calm anxiety
- Becoming informed of how nutrition can play a role in anxiety
- Acquiring basic acupressure and Emotional Freedom Techniques
- Understanding how Reiki and ho’oponopono offer long-term healing
Experience confidence and empowerment using effective skills to tame the dragon of anxiety.
This course is available on Zoom. You will be emailed a Zoom link closer to the time of the class. The course will be recorded and you will receive a link to watch it
Course 233164 | Zoom | 4 CEUs
Date Mondays, January 22, 29
Time 7:00 - 9:00 PM CST
Cost $55/45 payment 10 days in advance