Art, furniture, and the items of décor in your home tells your inner story. On a subconscious level, your home reveals whether you feel happy or sad, loved or lonely, content or anxious.
Through stories, images, and guided meditations, identify whether your elements of décor reflect potential blockages in your life. Then, explore how to create a home that pleases your sense of beauty and improves your chances for a successful and happy life.
Understand how your environment can:
- Enhance happiness and wellbeing or contribute to stress and fatigue
- Impact creativity, relaxation, and mood by influencing hormone levels such as dopamine, serotonin, and oxytocin
- Improve sleep quality with an optimized bedroom arrangement
- Maximize space and function with the right furniture, layout, and storage solutions
- Create a warm and inviting atmosphere by incorporating your personal touches
Transform your home and life with soulful awareness and intention.
This course is available on Zoom. You will be emailed a Zoom link closer to the time of the class. The course will be recorded and you will receive a link to watch it.
Course 233126 | Zoom | 4 CEUs
Date Wednesday, October 18, 25
Time 7:00 - 9:00 PM CST
Cost $55/45 payment 10 days in advance