Quantum spoon bending demonstrates how you can change reality using subtle energies and consciousness for healing and transformation. The change in material reality is witnessed by bending forks as a model for change. The mechanisms tested are energy and quantum mechanic techniques.
Because the worldview of energy is relatively new to modern life, it is sometimes difficult to grasp this reality. However, when you directly change your reality by energetically bending spoons and forks, your mind has direct physical proof that something has occurred. Not only do you have direct proof but, the proof happens to be what is considered one of the most “solid” aspects of physical reality. The mechanisms tested are energy and quantum mechanics techniques that you can also use for energy healing for yourself or others.
Become informed and practice the following techniques:
1. White Light Crown: Access universal healing energy from the crown chakra and bring it through to the utensil to make it soft. This healing technique can bring amazing results.
2. The I Love You: Discover how the vibration of love can change your physical world. Just this phrase is enough to activate the metal and make it soft.
3. Spin: Access creation/dissolution archetype whenever you choose to change reality.
4. Resonance: Exchange energy and information between any two information fields to allow healing and balance to occur.
5. Double: Access greater aspects of your superconsciousness to manifest your intentions on many levels of reality. This is a form of working in the out-of-body state.
As each technique is taught, you be given time to practice it to bend utensils. As well, become informed about how each technique can be used in self-transformation and healing to apply larger implications of each quantum concept.
Please have six to eight of your own utensils available to use during the course. They need to be sturdy forks or spoons that are either unbendable or very difficult to bend
with your physical strength.
Because of the current situation with the novel coronavirus, this course is only available on Zoom. You will be emailed a Zoom link closer to the time of the class. The course will also be recorded and you will receive a link to watch it afterwards.
Course 203132 CEUs available
Date Saturday, November 21
Time 1:00 - 4:00 PM
Cost $60/50 payment 10 days in advance