Patterns are ways of thinking, behaving, and relating to others that are consistent and particular to you. Apply revolutionary psychological theory, energy healing concepts, spiritual wisdom teachings, and brain science to recognize patterns then reshape your life.
Participate in the magic that occurs in a group setting as you see yourself in others’ stories.
You or your clients may notice significant changes and experience improvements in many areas of life. Still, certain stubborn behaviors or ways of viewing life can derail your efforts and feel incalcitrant. Understand and heal unhealthy patterns to strengthen your healing path and restore your momentum.
Explore concepts of inner resistance, self-love, accountability, and integrity. Receive new journaling prompts in each class that facilitate space to share and deepen your understanding of yourself and others as you:
- Recognize unhealthy patterns in your life based on your behaviors, thoughts, emotions, and unique relational challenges
- Deepen your understanding of why your patterns exist and have been so challenging to change
- Understand self-love and self-compassion in new ways utilizing new brain science developments
- Discover how intrapsychic and relational boundaries impact your patterns
- Explore what it means to live in integrity and understand the concept of integrity from a holistic perspective
With active practice, you gain support, understanding, and increased optimism to shift out of unwanted patterns. Practitioners acquire new perspectives using a holistic lens to more effectively support changes in clients.
Unpack what it means to break unhealthy patterns and dive into the wellspring of inner healing.
Course 241116 | Live | 6 CEUs available
Date Tuesdays, April 9, 16, 23, 30
Time 9:00 - 10:30 AM CST
Cost $80/75 payment 10 days in advance