Enter a heightened state of conscious awareness to leave the body in vivid, colorful lucid dreams to explore the past and future for answers your inner spirit requires for personal growth and transformation in your endless life journey.
Discover your true life mission, purpose for being here, and ways to expand your consciousness as only your inner spirit can appreciate outside your physical body and mind.
Expereince as a group in a way that allows you to program and execute your own pre-visualized dream work of significance according to your own interests and needs.
You set the agenda, time, place, and situation for your special dream work. Use your visualization as a perfect road map to take you out of your body to where you want to go. Many people experience random slips into lucid dreaming without the ability to control or recall the encounter. Find out how to control a dream and return to the dream scenario with special emphasis on dream recall and analysis.
Spend the day with Braschler, bestselling author, as he shares wisdom including Lucid Dreams from the new series Ancient Wisdom Scrolls to:
1. Acquire ways to program lucid dreams with visualization and post-hypnotic suggestion to successfully leave the physical body and body in dream work of exploration and insight
2. Set your own agenda of what you want to explore, where and when you want to visit, and what you want to learn
3. Gain tools to recall and analyze your dream work
4. Discover how to return to dreamscapes
5. Gain the technique of shared dreams with others
Acquire engaging and advanced skills to take you to your next level in dream work. No previous knowledge of meditation, hypnosis, or dream work is required and no special attire or equipment is necessary for these exercises.
This course is available on Zoom and live in-person. You will be emailed a Zoom link closer to the time of the class. The course will be recorded and you will receive a link to watch it.
Course 232165 | Zoom | 5.5 CEUs
Date Saturday, October 14
Time 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM CST, Lunch on your own
Cost 85/75 payment 10 days in advance