Receive your own comprehensive Enneagram type assessment to reveal your core personality type with strengths and challenges. Explore your emotional wellness map to help you become more aware of patterns when you experience tension or stress. Compare what you receive when you experience stress and disconnection versus alignment and balance.
Join Hurwitz, author of Who You Are Meant to Be: The Enneagram Effect to gain unique insights into yourself and how you respond depending on your emotional state. According to Enneagram wisdom, when you are centered and balanced, you activate a kind of grace followed by increased balance in thoughts, feelings, and reactions. You also receive from the resourceful or higher side of one corresponding personality type. When you are in stress, you receive less resourceful aspects and shift into the low side of a different corresponding type. Navigate and practice with each of the nine types on the emotional wellness map to uncover patterns for yourself and others. With Enneagram methodology:
- Identify your Enneagram wings— your two adjacent personality types
- Determine which wing is dominant within you and how your wing styles influence your core type
- Find your core type’s emotional passion and blind spot to create shifts into greater consciousness and wholeness
- Discover your preferred instinctual center to nurture under- nourished areas and improve alignment for problem solving
- Gain and integrate new ways of practicing balance for each type to access states of higher consciousness
Explore the Enneagram personality types, practice building your skills, and advance your understanding of the many beneficial resources in your life.
Recommended reading: Who You Are Meant to Be (Hurwitz)
You will receive a certificate of completion for Enneagram Certification, Level 1
This course is available on Zoom and live in-person. You will be emailed a Zoom link closer to the time of the class. The course will be recorded and you will receive a link to watch it.
Course 233140 | Live | Zoom | Hybrid | 9 CEUs
Date Saturday, November 18, Sunday, November 19
Time 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM CST, Lunch on your own
Cost $260/250 payment 10 days in advance