Approaching life from Carl Jung’s wounded healer perspective requires you to prioritize your healing journey. Anyone may experience burn-out, compassion fatigue, or even care-giver or provider trauma.
True healing ripples out to others effortlessly when you put your own wounded healer’s journey first. Temper struggles with worklife balance by tending to your own healing journey. Know that you are becoming the best version of yourself while expanding your capacity to work more deeply with yourself and/or clients. Gain valuable insights as you:
- Deepen your visceral awareness of the wounded healer archetype
- Understand how the wounded healer is at the bottom of all genuine healing
- Commit to your wounded healer’s journey
- Discover hands-on techniques for examining unconscious patterns
- Support yourself with principles and techniques to prevent burn-out and compassion fatigue
Embrace your wounded healer’s journey for healing yourself and others.
This course is available on Zoom. You will be emailed a Zoom link closer to the time of the class. The course will be recorded and you will receive a link to watch it.
Course 233138 | Zoom | 4 CEUs
Date Monday, November 13, 20
Time 7:00 - 9:00 PM CST
Cost $55/45 payment 10 days in advance