You have a unique inner design—your own personal map—you can use to navigate your life. It can help you find love, discover purpose, solve problems, make decisions, and be true to your nature. The ancient Chinese developed a little known system of reading your inner design, based on the patterns in your facial features. Face reading, which comes from the spiritual side of Chinese Medicine, is a powerful tool for personal growth. When you can see the personality of everyone you meet, you can understand—with compassion and clarity— who they really are inside and dissolve all barriers to love.
Join Haner, Hay House bestselling author of The Wisdom of Your Face: Change Your Life with Chinese Face Reading to ascertain how to read the faces of friends, partners, and colleagues to see who they are inside and determine your compatibility—or lack thereof. Most of all, deepen how to truly love, understand, and accept yourself.
By discovering your own personality patterns, you can become your authentic self, find your true calling, and claim the joyful life you truly deserve. Become versed in the Five Element personality types of Chinese medicine. Recognize people’s, as well as your own, innate gifts, talents, strengths, and challenges. Each week covers reading the face of one of the personality types for: Water Element (Innovator), Wood Element (Warrior), Fire Element (Lover), Earth Element (Nurturer), and Metal Element (Visionary). As well, become informed on how to read the timing of life cycles in a face and how to do a full face reading and:
- Discover how to adapt to challenging times and achieve your purpose in the world
- Understand what photos on online dating sites reveal
- Find new directions for a career that suits who you really are
- Use the skills to understand, coach, and help people
- Move beyond old limiting patterns in life
- Ascertain life decisions and anticipate the future Through practice time and skill building, strengthen your abilities personally and professionally. You will receive a certificate of completion.
Because of the current situation with the novel coronavirus, this course is only available on Zoom. You will be emailed a Zoom link closer to the time of the class. The course will also be recorded weekly and you will receive a link to watch it at your convenience.
Course 203117 CEUs available
Date Wed. Feb. 10, 17, 24, March 3, 10, 17, 24
Time 7:00 - 8:30 PM
Cost $297/287 payment 10 days in advance