You have a unique inner design, your own personal map, you can use to navigate your life. It helps you find love, discover purpose, solve problems, make decisions, and be true to your nature. The ancient Chinese developed a little known system of reading your inner design, based on the patterns in your facial features and birth date. Find out how to read these patterns and discover your own true nature to answer two of the most important questions you need to ask yourself in life: Who am I and what is my calling? Recognize the personality of everyone you meet, so you can understand, with compassion and clarity, who they really are inside, and dissolve all barriers to love. Face reading along with birth date information enables you to:
- Discover how to anticipate each personality type’s perceptions, predictable reactions, and cognition styles.
- Find out what those photos posted on online dating sites reveal.
- Build skills to enhance your inherent abilities.
- Understand how patterns of physical health issues relate to your personality type.
- Use a specific communication style for each personality type to facilitate rapport and deeper understanding.
- Ascertain life decisions and anticipate the future.
By discovering your inner design, you can become your authentic self, nurture your relationships, and most of all, transform into the confident and compassionate person you are truly meant to be. The first day is devoted to Chinese face reading and the second day to understanding the impact of your and other person’s birth dates. Through practice time and skill building, strengthen yourself as a practitioner. You will receive a Certificate of Completion.
You may audit the course if you have completed the training with Haner at another time and are a alumni or are repeating the course.
Discover Your Inner Design
Course 172125 CEUs available
Course Audit 172125A CEUs available
Date Saturday, October 14 and Sunday, October 15
Time 9:00 AM- 4:30 PM, lunch on your own
Cost $250/225 payment 10 days in advance
Audit Cost $135/110 payment 10 days in advance